PTA Reflections Contest Artists & Awards
I Am Hopeful Because…..
Our Reflections Artists and Awards
State Awards Announced Soon!
Outstanding Interpretation On to State
The Seattle Council PTSA is thrilled to celebrate the incredible artists that participated in the PTA Reflections contest in Seattle Public Schools. SCPTSA is proud to share the works that have been selected to represent at the State level.
Whitman PTSA would like to congratulate the following students for their imagination, creativity and interpretation of the National PTA Reflections arts in education contest theme, “I am Hopeful Because….”
- Music Composition: Ari Shimada “Forgive”, Outstanding Interpretation, Middle School Division. Listen to composition.
- Special Artist: Joy Connolly “Flower Bridge”, Outstanding Interpretation, Music Composition, Special Artist Division. Listen to composition.
- Special Artist: Sarah Nassen “The Beauty of Nature”, Outstanding Interpretation, Visual Art, Special Artist Division
Award of Excellence and Merit
- Bear J., Award of Excellence, Visual Art, Special Artist Division
- Olivia M., Award of Merit, Visual Art, Special Artist Division
These talented artists shine their light of hope on our Whitman community. We will proudly pass on the Outstanding Interpretation winners to our Seattle PTA counsel for the next phase of this National Contest. Our artists are currently featured on a Whitman bulletin board near the front office. ~ Krista Diaz, Reflections Chair; email@example.com