Annual Giving Campaign
Fundraising Giving Campaign (AGC)
PTSA Funding Makes A Difference
Each year, the PTSA listens to Whitman parents, teachers, and administration to understand how we can help meet critical needs.
The Whitman PTSA budget is focused on supporting our community as we return to full time in-person learning, and helps turn great ideas into reality.
Or mail a check payable to “Whitman Middle School PTSA” to Whitman Middle School, 9201-15th Avenue NW, Seattle, WA 98117-2336 or drop off in the Front Office.
All donations are 100% tax deductible. Your donation will go even further if your employer participates in company matching. Whitman Middle School PTSA is a non-profit 501(c)(3). Tax ID: 91-1170778.
Your voice can impact how we budget for next year. Please reach out to us at: email@example.com if you have any questions or comments.
Previous Year Allocations
- Curriculum Enrichment Funds give teachers the opportunity to invest in major equipment and initiative purchases. Past examples include sensory tools, reading resources, technology purchases, updated social studies curriculum, music and theater equipment, at-home hands-on learning materials for STEM, and much more.
- Every teacher receives a grant to pay for classroom materials and other expenses that the district can’t cover.
- Funds to grow Whitman’s first-rate library. Whitman has the highest percentage of diversity in content according to SPS library catalog statistics!
- Counselor’s Fund to support student families in need, providing essentials like clothing and gift cards for groceries.
- Principal’s Fund
- The WEB program, Advisory class social emotional learning curriculum, and other principal identified projects.
AGC + Advocacy: Funding to Lift All Students
We know that not every family can make a monetary donation, but everyone can participate in fundraising by using your voice in advocacy. Ideally, there should be no public education funding gaps for PTAs to have to close. Let’s work together to make that a reality in the long term. Whitman PTSA will help you advocate for upcoming school levies and the state budget. Whitman Middle School PTSA is a 501(c)(3) organization that supports Whitman’s students, families, and staff. Thank you for your support!
Maximize the impact of your donation through your employer’s matching gift program. Many local companies, including those listed below, offer programs that can double or triple the value of your donation. Add your employer to the list or see if they should be! If you need help with the paperwork, contact the PTSA Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apex Foundation
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Puget Sound Energy
Questions? Please contact the Whitman PTSA Fundraising team at email@example.com.