Start of School Forms
Posted: | Updated:
Summary: Please complete and return the Required Start of School Forms.
Complete and Return the Required Start of School Forms
Start of School Forms will be done electronically this year and need to be completed either online with the fillable forms or downloaded and returned by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or by dropping them off in the Whitman Main Office.
The forms listed below and other helpful district forms are available to download w/translations on the Start of School Forms district page. Paper copies are available in the WMS Office if families need them as well.
Please Complete and Return
- FERPA (PreK, Elementary, K-8, Middle)
- Emergency Information and Student Release (this is different than competing the online Data Verification Form on the Source)
- 504-2 Survey to Identify Students with Disabilities (only fill out if applicable)
- Student Housing Questionnaire (only fill out if applicable)
- Indian Education Program, Native Education (only fill out if applicable)
- Health Information Form (only fill out if new or life threatening information is needed)
- Student Data Verification Form: The online Student Verification Form will be available for parents or guardians to confirm and update online through The Source Sept. 14-30
- Represent! Race and Ethnicity Update Form (for those who have not yet updated their student’s race and ethnicity information at SPS)
- SBIRT Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral To services Our WMS SBIRT contact is: Murray Vazquez and phone number is 206-252-1200
Thank you Wildcat Families for completing and returned your paperwork soon by emailing email@example.com or by dropping them off in the Whitman Main Office. Paper copies are available in the WMS Office if families need them as well.