Items available for purchase this evening:
- Planners - $8 (cash or check only)
- Gym T-Shirts - $8 (cash, check or credit card)
- Whitman Spiritwear - Prices will vary by item (cash, check or credit card)
This night is geared towards 6th grade students, but 7th & 8th grade students new to Whitman are welcome to come pick up their schedules that evening as well and locate their classrooms.
Class schedules for 7th & 8th grade students who attended during the 2013-14 school year will be mailed on Wednesday, August 27 (along with any 6th grade student unable to attend the Tuesday event). They will NOT be available for pick at this event!
This is a well-attended event for 6th grade students and their parents. Childcare will NOT be available so we ask that younger & older siblings remain at home.
- 3 ring binder with subject dividers (zip closure is helpful)
- 3 reams of 100 sheet, college-ruled binder paper (7th & 8th), wide ruled (6th)
- 4 composition books
- 4 quad ruled compositions books (graph paper)
- Pencil pouch with black, blue, red & green ink pens
- 24 pack of #2 pencils
- Basic calculator (fraction type preferred)
- 5 pkgs. 3x3 post-its
- 12 glue sticks
- Ruler w/standard & metric measures
- Colored pencils
- 3 boxes of tissues (Turn into the main office--these are collected and shared with all classrooms.)