Dear Principals, Secretaries, and Family Engagement Teams,
We are recruiting parents/guardians of students in Seattle Public Schools to become part of the School Family Partnerships Advisory Committee to the Superintendent. We are looking for representation from our diverse families including diverse languages, cultures, family compositions, regions, special needs, etc.
Our first deadline to receive nomination forms is Friday, Sept 19th. But we will accept applications until positions are filled.
Please click on the form name to download for more information:
Click here for flyer.
In this workshop series you will learn:
- the mysteries of adolescent development
- the risks kids face today and useful tools to help lower the risk for your child using drugs or alcohol
- realistic refusal skills to teach your child that lets them keep their friends and stay out of trouble
- tools to manage family conflict and get your child to help more around the house
Dates: September 18, 25, and October 2, 9, and 16
Time: 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Where: Whitman Middle School
Cost: Free - Workshop is limited to 15 families so please register as soon as possible.
Contact Rob Bright at email@example.com
If you received the letter Whitman sent home and need to create a Source account, please click this link.
- Enter the Access ID and Access Password (in all upper case letters) you were sent here.
- Please use a valid email address for your Source username.
If have a Source account, need to add a Whitman student to your account, and received the letter Whitman sent home, please log onto your Source account, click Add Students on the left menu, click the Add+ button and follow the steps.
If you have students who attend other schools who did not mail letters with Access IDs or Access Passwords, please refer to the instructions on the Source resource page, as the steps will be slightly different. Click here.
We use an email service to distribute all school news, announcements, and updates. Please sign up to get your email added to the list. If you are already signed up you do not need to sign up again.
Click here to sign up