If you received the letter Whitman sent home and need to create a Source account, please click this link.
- Enter the Access ID and Access Password (in all upper case letters) you were sent here.
- Please use a valid email address for your Source username.
If have a Source account, need to add a Whitman student to your account, and received the letter Whitman sent home, please log onto your Source account, click Add Students on the left menu, click the Add+ button and follow the steps.
If you have students who attend other schools who did not mail letters with Access IDs or Access Passwords, please refer to the instructions on the Source resource page, as the steps will be slightly different. Click here.
Welcome to all returning and new Whitman Wildcats! The first day of school is . It is very important to contact the school if your student will be absent the first few days of school. Students who do not attend classes will be dropped from Whitman Middle School on and you will have to re-enroll through the Enrollment Services office. Contact the Whitman attendance office at 252-1204 if your student will be absent on the first day of school or more, but will be attending Whitman for the school year. If your student is not going to attend Whitman this fall, please send us a notice in writing by fax at 206-252-1201, or email Dana Boyd at email@example.com.
Click here for information about the first day of school schedule.
- 3 ring binder with subject dividers (zip closure is helpful)
- 3 reams of 100 sheet, college-ruled binder paper (7th & 8th), wide ruled (6th)
- 4 composition books
- 4 quad ruled compositions books (graph paper)
- Pencil pouch with black, blue, red & green ink pens
- 24 pack of #2 pencils
- Basic calculator (fraction type preferred)
- 5 pkgs. 3x3 post-its
- 12 glue sticks
- Ruler w/standard & metric measures
- Colored pencils
- 3 boxes of tissues (Turn into the main office--these are collected and shared with all classrooms.)
We use an email service to distribute all school news, announcements, and updates. Please sign up to get your email added to the list. If you are already signed up you do not need to sign up again.
Click here to sign up