This night is geared towards 6th grade students, but 7th & 8th grade students new to Whitman are welcome to come pick up their schedules that evening as well and locate their classrooms.
The class schedules for students who attended during the 2013-14 school year will be mailed on Wednesday, August 27 (along with any 6th grade student unable to attend the Tuesday event). You will not be able to pick up your schedule at this event!
- 3 ring binder with subject dividers (zip closure is helpful)
- 3 reams of 100 sheet, college-ruled binder paper (7th & 8th), wide ruled (6th)
- 4 composition books
- 4 quad ruled compositions books (graph paper)
- Pencil pouch with black, blue, red & green ink pens
- 24 pack of #2 pencils
- Basic calculator (fraction type preferred)
- 5 pkgs. 3x3 post-its
- 12 glue sticks
- Ruler w/standard & metric measures
- Colored pencils
- 3 boxes of tissues (Turn into the main office--these are collected and shared with all classrooms.)